“Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up.”
– Pablo Picasso.
Creativity is one of the most important qualities we can nurture, and is especially relevant today, with technology product lifecycles changing every 6-12 months.
We were all born to be creative. The fortunate few whose imagination and creativity were nurtured through childhood developed the confidence to more openly express their ideas as adults. But we can re-learn how to unleash our imaginations and develop our creativity.
In this compelling set of videos you will learn:
- how art and engineering are not separate disciplines but are fundamentally intertwined.
- how living in the moment can foster more ideas, faster.
- how play stimulates creative productivity.
- how stories can inspire us to overcome challenges and embrace passionate optimism.
- how deliberate creativity helps us think more independently.